Thursday, January 2, 2014

Post (Link, Really) of Controversy #3

I've been working hard this last year to get over my body image issues, and have been frequenting HAES (Health At Every Size) and positive body image blogs for some moral support.  Because of this, I have read a lot about the so-called "childhood obesity crisis".  The blogger I'm linking to says how I feel about the situation a lot better than I can (I would just get all ranty and incoherent).  The article is really good, so go and read, and learn.

Is The Childhood Obesity Crisis a Big, Fat, Red Herring?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will be watching, and just like Santa Claus, if you are naughty, I will hunt you down and feed you to my reindeer (I keep them in my shed). I reserve the right to delete any and all comment that make my feelgoods feel bad.